I am having this issue with Mozilla Firefox.
I click on the desktop icon and it would come up. But for some reason, it refuses to open up another window when I want to. It says that it does, but I can’t see it and it doesn’t show up on the Task Manager. It’s like it’s invisible which is frustrating.
Lately it has become a bigger problem where I would start my laptop and click on the desktop icon and it wouldn’t come up. I checked the Task Manager Processes list and it said that Mozilla was already open but I didn’t see it anywhere, so I ended the process. After that, sometimes it will come up after I click the icon again and sometimes I have to repeat the same steps as before and it is very time consuming.
What do I do to fix this? My virus detector says its not infected but I almost think it is.
Incoming search terms:
- Whats Wrong with Firefox 2013
- what\s wrong with firefox 2013
- firefox virus protection
- what is wrong with firefox lately 2013
- what is wrong with firefox lately
- whats wrong with firefox november 2013
- whats gone wrong with firefox
- whats next for mozilla 2014
- whats wrong with firefox
- whats wrong with firefox 25