Which antivirus with active protection uses the least resources?
I need an antivirus for a pc with low specs and installing linux isn’t an option.
The computer has Win FLP on it 64 MB Ram and is used for editing in Word 2000.
So far it works great but i need an antivirus.
On my other computers i use Softwin Bitdefender because i have the license already(comes with a magazine i read monthly).
But it uses way to much memory to be usable on the legacy pc.
Incoming search terms:
- antivirus that uses the least resources 2012
- which antivirus uses the least resources 2012
- Low resource antivirus 2012
- which antivirus uses least resources 2012
- what antivirus uses the least resources 2012
- low resource antivirus
- antivirus least resources
- which free antivirus uses least resources
- antivirus that uses least resources
- antivirus least system resources